Senin, 31 Juli 2017

It's All About Raissa

Hello !
Welcome in my blog ! This time I'm going to write a blog about myself.
Hope you like it !

I was born in Bandung on 7th July 2003. Now I'm 14 years old and I'm at 10th grade in 3 Senior High School. My Junior High School was 5 Junior High School. I were really happy when i accepted as a student in 5 Junior High School because it's called favorite school by many people.I have a lot of memories in my junior high school and got a lot of kind and smart friends too. 

My 7th and 8th grade went well. But when I was in 9th grade, I had to studied harder and harder than before to get a good National Exam score. Because if I get a good National Exam score I can be a student in all students dream, that is 3 Junior High School. Day by day in 9th grade goes tough but nice too. Everyday when school is over me and my friend go to our course together. Usually, me and my friend have 2 to 3 different course a day. But we went through the days with happy feelings even sometimes we feel tired. 

Finally, I'm accepted as a student in 3 Junior High School. I hope that with I accepted in 3 Junior High School it can bring me to be a doctor as I wished.

I want to be a smart and kind doctor in the future. I want to be a pediatrician because I like to heal people and I love kids because they are so cute. 

I wish that my dreams come true.


1 komentar:

If Conditional

1. C 2. B 3. D 4. C 5. B 6. A 7. A 8. B 9. B 10. B